Web Statistics Platinum 1990 Coming

Thursday 4 October 2012

Platinum 1990 Coming

Just a quick post before I head out to dinner. I have been watching and trading platinum lately and think with commodities warming, this is a chart I like a lot.

We have a select few VIP members who love commodities, and I can not blame them and posted my thoughts a while back on this.

Right now Platinum looks like it is still in a nice steep upward channel and has just broken the $1700 level, and could soon be on its way to $2000 or above. I think as long as we can stay within this nice upwards channel the platinum chart looks pretty good.  With much patience the targets for platinum are in the 1990 - 2000 range and might be coming soon. Time will tell.



Happy trading.

WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  -- 30 Day Trial Offer Today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment