Web Statistics will the stock market crash in 2013

Saturday 9 November 2013

will the stock market crash in 2013

will the stock market crash in 2013 ?

That is a question I see go through many traders mind right now. Now there is only 2 months left of 2013, bears are living in hope that we will crash in the next few weeks? Will the market crash ? Well... I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT....but that is just a guess on my part! when you take a look at the weekly chart of the RUSSELL 2000 this year has been more like a steamroller that has just flattened most bears right out and left them high and dry in the desert to rot.

There are still some bears out there calling this a top in the market. But we have been seeing these melodramatic calls throughout year, that have failed quite miserably.

I had two friends try to preach to me today, telling me this market is rigged. NO JOKE! I told them they are preaching to the choir boy, and winning or losing, as traders that is just apart of this game you have to accept. Make no mistakes about it, the markets have been manipulated before I was born, and will be manipulated long after I am gone! If you cannot accept that, or its causing you to lose money, then it's time to throw in the towel! That is the best advice I can give you.

The last few weeks has been another reminder of what QE-pomo means for this twisted market. Whilst the US federal reserve throw an annualized one trillion of new 'benny bux' money at the US capital markets...any 'significant' decline is simply not possible. There are alot of traders, that are finding this hard to get through their skulls. But it is what it is.

This is what the FED is doing to the markets. Blasting us up higher! YES! You do not have to just take my word for it. Just look at the weekly chart of the RUSSELL.

will the stock market crash in 2013
will the stock market crash in 2013


What am I doing?  I am not guessing when will the stock market crash in 2013

That can be very detrimental to ones trading account!

I can tell you I have no intentions of shorting the indicies here. For me that is more a high risk trade, then a trade that offers high reward.

will the stock market crash in 2013 ?

Well I guess no one really knows the answer to that, and heck next week we could crash back to 900 on the RUSSELL, however that would be the lower probability odds is all.

We can go guessing about a market crash in 2013 or 2014, heck even when a hefty sell off may occur, but for now, the smartest thing to do realize we are in a serious major up trending bull market.

I guess that clarifies things for now.

Next week is OPEX and that means there is a good chance the market is all over the place. At least that is just my guess for now anyway.

Enjoy your weekend and happy trading!


WHAT IF YOU KNEW WHICH WAY THE MARKET WAS ABOUT TO MOVE BEFORE IT HAPPENED?  CLICK HERE To Join Our VIP ELITE GROUP  --
 FREE!



Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment